1116

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Snowy Christmas in Dallas

We really got snow in Christmas day in Dallas! I didn't believe it would happen until I saw it. No big deal to a MN girl except in MN we have 4 wheel drive!! Pretty scary driving on the enormous TX highways.
Christmas Eve was at Jack and Stephanie's. So much yummy food and way too many presents. It was so fun to watch the cousins tear open gifts and the older ones loved that they could open Harper's too :) Don't know if they'll get away with that next time, she will be TWO years old next time we are in Dallas for Christmas.
Christmas Day we were at Matt and Rebecca's when it started snowing. Everyone had fun playing!

Harper and I watched everyone play from inside
In Texas, I guess a rake will do
Cowboy snowman
The rest of our two weeks in TX was spent driving back and forth between Jared and Kristen's (who kindly hosted us the whole time!) and all of the other brothers' and his parents. Time sharing Harper with her Lacy family. We were so glad everyone got to see our baby for awhile :)

Uncle Jared is pretty great with the little ones!

First time meeting Grandma Lacy!

Jared and Kristen's dog, Mack, kept guard of Harper

Lots of relaxing time and J and K's


The girl knows how to get comfortable to sleep

We got to meet one of my best friends from home at the mall in Dallas!

Jared, seriously, fave uncle

New hat form J and K


Naps on Grandma


 Harper loves her new play mat from Grandma and Grandpa Lacy. I call the dangling toys her friends and she has playtime with her friends every day.


Asher loved holding Harper, he did such a great job!


Still guarding

Bath time is always a favorite time of day

Aunt Tista!


Aunt Rebecca

Clara liked holding Harps too


Hannah too of course!

She happened into this pose on her own, so cute!

"I love auntie"


Seriously love her sleeping positions!


It was great to have two full weeks to spend with the Texas family. It's too bad we're only able to see them a couple of times each year, we always have so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment