1116

Monday, December 10, 2012

4:00am update

It's my turn for the late shift. TWO nights in a row Sam let me sleep SIX hours straight. Unbelievable. I used to say I couldn't function well on less than eight and preferred nine. Ha.

Quick update, Harper did get medication for acid reflux and was almost instantly a new baby. Sam and I could not believe the difference. Better eating, better sleeping. Thank you, Zantac! She is starting to respond to us more directly and we are really loving the awake time. Lots of smiling - intentional or not, I'm not sure but it sure is adorable. Growing fast, no longer a newborn! Brought her to church for the first time and she did awesome. She is a loud sleeper though so friends got to hear her grunts and groans and sighs. Cute :)

Sam will turn in the LAST paper of the semester this Tuesday then it's a long Christmas break! I'm really excited to spend a week with the three of us enjoying the holidays before we leave for TX on the 20th.

I had my six week post partum check-up last Friday. Yes, Harper is six weeks! I was not cleared to go back to work due to necessity for "further wound healing". Apparently, there is a fourth trimester no one told me about. Trying to stay off my feet and take the antibiotics so I can get back to my pre-pregnancy activity level.

And of course...some pictures 










No comments:

Post a Comment