Here's the latest with Baby Lacy. They tell us our child is very active and wouldn't hold still for their picture, little stinker! So the pictures are not very clear and we didn't get many great still shots. Looks like we should invest in a video camera pretty soon. It is really fun to see the live video. We saw him/her waving at mom and dad! Baby has been moving a lot lately but so far Sam has not been able to feel anything externally.
Here is one hand (don't worry, we were assured there is a thumb behind there). Who knows what other body parts/placenta are in this shot.
Who from Whoville?
Tiny foot print!
Hi, sweet baby! xoxo
We have to be very vocal about NOT WANTING TO FIND OUT THE GENDER. The last picture gets pretty close but the ultra sound tec told us they are usually good at avoiding the revealing parts. Next ultra sound is June 28th.
I am getting so so so excited to go to Minnesota in just two weeks!! We were home in February for a friend's wedding but it was a pretty quick weekend. I will be home for 6 days this time.
What will my husband eat for that long???




Jamie you look amazing! I am so happy for you guys. You are going to be such amazing parents. Jamie, ever since we were little you have always had that nurturing caring instinct. I cant wait to see more pictures!
ReplyDelete