1116

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Home sweet home!

We made it back safe and sound to the good ol' U.S.A.

It's great to be home!

We hit the ground running. We've been super busy getting organized here and catching up with family and friends.

Sam is amazing when it comes to organizing and taking care of business! Driver's license renewal, car insurance, health insurance, car registration, bank accounts, money transfers, cell phones and much more I probably don't know about...Sam has taken care of it all!

I leave on Thursday for a week of backpacking in Colorado with my Young Life girls from Madison. I am so excited!

We'll be in MN until October and then we will move to TX to spend time with the Lacy's until we move to where ever Sam gets accepted to a program (PhD and/or law school).

Life is good in America. I'm sure I will make a post sometime soon of all the things we miss about lovely Germany. For now, we couldn't be happier to be in Bloomington, MN. Especially with all of my mom's home cooking : )

No comments:

Post a Comment